3.0

Dear Ms. Ford

I know we have been together for years but I just cannot take it any longer. Since 1956 when I drove that green mean machine I have been loyal. I just cannot stand the way you stall and stutter in unforeseen places. Its (***)fusion like the 2010 model of way you treated me when I come for emergency service. You've known for awhile the trouble that I might face and did nothing about it. If I don't come to your house your friends treat me like a stranger so any way Toya a friend of mine seems she deserves my loyalty and is a better place for me to share my love. Its been a long relationship but forgive me for saying "You suck".

With Heart Felt abandonment I remain,

Norm Barnes, Glen Mills

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ford extended service plan from Ford Extended Warranty. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ford Extended Warranty to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was interpretation of bumper to bumper. Author liked the most service tech but not what he had to say. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Toyota. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ford Extended Warranty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ford Extended Warranty?

Comments