1.1K views

I had an issue with my Explorer.My entire electrical panel shut down.

Speedometer wouldn't work, all interior lights shut down and eventually the vehicle would not restart. When taken to the dealership I was told this is very common but not to the magnitude that I have it.

I received a call stating that the part is recalled and that will be taken care of but the electrical module IS NOT COVERED! How is one part of the faulty issued covered but not the other?

It's not a wear and tear item. Not like brakes, tires, etc.

How is it that I'm having to pay out of pocket for this.Mind you this is the 3rd time this vehicle is going in for something electrical.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of ford extended warranty car warranty from Ford Extended Warranty. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ford Extended Warranty to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Toyota. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ford Extended Warranty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ford Extended Warranty?

Comments